- Offer great opportunities
- Effectively monitor performance and productivity levels. A lack of such important information can hinder both the growth of the business and the development of the individual employee.
- Help minimize any potential disputes between employer and employee.
- Allow you to access the records of former workers.
- Access the records of former workers at the click of a button.
- Ensures compliance with data proctection and retention regulatoins.
Maintain File of Each Employee
- Personal details
- Contact details
- Employment details, Identification Code, Employment Type, Department, Location, Date of Joining, Name of Bank, Bank Account number, Work week, Last day of working
- Info about being Special Person
- Health Status
- Reference Details
- Emergency Contact Details
- Attachment of documents,and
- Payroll records etc.
You can view employee information by various angles for example department-wise, location-wise and employee-type wise.You can opt to view all or selected information about each employee.
You can transfer employee:
- From one location to another location,
- From one department to another department, and/or
- From one employee type to another employee type (e.g. as a result of promotion etc.)
- Allocation of shifts
- Allocation of late/overtime policy
- Allocating access rights